Why One Needs to Look Good?
- To impress people in social situations.
- To look one’s best in work place, where one deals with the public. For example, film stars have to look gorgeous and handsome.
- One feels good if one looks good.
- A physically attractive person attracts a lot of people.
- It helps in building up relationships. A handsome boy attracts a lot of girls. Similarly, even girls, who are beautiful, are much sought after.
- Physical appearance does matter in a relationship. In a marriage, the partners need to take care of themselves physically in order to sustain their relationship. Many women face marital problems as they go out of shape after having children. Those women who take care of their physical appearance have better rapport with their partner.
- It boosts self-confidence and self-esteem. One feels very reassured when other people admire them and prefer to associate with them as they find them very attractive. In certain professions looks make a lot of difference. A model has to look his or best. A good looking salesperson can get noticed quickly.
- A pleasing face is nice to look at. People like to relax in the presence of beautiful things. A pleasant face can relax the mind. Those with an aesthetic sense like to admire beautiful people and things.
- An attractive physical appearance enhances personality. It is an added advantage.